- As of December 1, 2009, the FTC requires bloggers & website owners to provide disclosures whenever there could be hidden interests or unspoken biases related to recommendations. While it certainly is not always the case, you should assume that I have an affiliate relationship or another material connection to the providers of goods & services mentioned on www.health4happiness.support.
- I choose to become an affiliate of products that I have come to believe are truly helpful to others & that I personally use myself. This means I may receive a commission on purchases made through any links or banners provided on this site. Please know that any recommendations provided are based on the merit of the product. All statements are either because of my personal experience with the product or because the product’s value, reputation & quality is something I will stand behind.
- I am an Amazon affiliate & earn a small percent when you order from my Amazon store or from a link I post to Amazon. I only link to products I truly believe in & only add items I love to my store.
- I am not paid to write product reviews. When reviewing products I will let readers know if I purchased the item or if it was a sample given to us by the company for the purpose of reviewing.
- I do have an open account as an Independent Team Beachbody Coach where I earn a 25% commission on Beachbody products that are purchased through links on this website. I am NOT a Beachbody employee, but simply love the products that I use from this company & wish to share those.
- All information within this site (www.health4happiness.support), including videos, testimonials, & my blog are for informational purposes only. They are never intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem – nor are they intended to replace the advice of a physician or qualified healthcare professional.
- No action should be taken solely from anything you see on this website! Always consult your physician or qualified healthcare professional on any matters regarding your health or on any opinions expressed within this website. The information provided within this website are believed to be accurate based on my best judgement, but the reader is responsible for consulting with their own healthcare professional on any matters raised within. As the owner of this website, I, Courtney Klop, disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the exercises, opinions, & advice expressed on this site. I am not a licensed nutritionist, or expert in any healthcare field. Please see your physician before changing your diet, starting an exercise program, or taking any supplements of any kind.
- Healthcare information changes rapidly. Therefore, some information within this website may be out of date or even possibly inaccurate & erroneous. I do not assume any liability for the information contained within this website, be it direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages.
- Any & all product names referenced within this website are copyrighted & trademarked by their respective owners. None of these owners have sponsored, authorized, endorsed, or approved this website, videos, testimonials, or blog. Always read all information provided by the manufacturers’ product labels before using their products. This website nor the authors of it are responsible for claims made by product manufacturers. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
Thanks for visiting!